Trusts and Foundations
Malta is one of the few jurisdictions that cater for trusts and foundations.
Whereas it is true that the foundation and the trust are products of two separate jurisdictions, their treatment by the Maltese legislator has been on the premise that they are similar instruments. In fact, the proximity between trusts and foundations emerges in various provisions of the law. Yet the provision, which truly reflects their similarity in function, is the one allowing the conversion of a trust into a foundation and vice-versa. By allowing this conversion, practitioners and legal clients, are thus able to utilise fully the characteristics of the entities in order to best address the varying needs of individuals or organisations.
Through our team and our global network of dedicated business partners, AlleyBe provides timely and discreet services to our clients. What we have learned from our clients, is that many people listen, few people understand and only a handful are able to implement solutions and take appropriate action. We are committed to going the extra mile and making things happen for our families.
- Estate planning and wealth management;
- Setting up of Trusts and Foundations;
- Setting up of investment funds both in Malta and abroad;
- Setting up, management and administration of Investment Services Companies;
- Assisting with identifying and acquiring potential investments in Malta and abroad;
- Assisting with setting up your business in Malta